THE OKM 2000 KG GROUP IS THE REFERENCE IN THE WORLD OF PRINTING.
With more than 30 years of experience in printing, copying and scanning, we dedicated ourselves to 3D in 2014. Thanks to our expertise in CAD and GIS applications acquired on our large format printers (Canon iPF range, Océ products), this step was the logical complement to our already diversified portfolio.
In addition to the integration of new products into the portfolio, we have of course expanded our service offering. We therefore offer a technical service, commissioning and troubleshooting but also on demand 3D printing service. We facilitate access to 3D printing through workshops in our showroom but we also offer advanced on-site training that helps you use the different systems more efficiently.
Finally we were able to expand our portfolio and services in the retail sector. We can now supply our reseller partners throughout Europe and, thanks to our international team, we can advise you in the language of your country.
- 1986: Creation of Kopiersysteme 2000
- 1986: reseller partner Canon
- 1988: Foundation of the office automation leasing company
- 1990: Foundation of Bükom 90 for the development of Thuringia and headquarters in Gera
- 1993: Foundation of the ISS Handelsgesellschaft with Bürotechnik mbH as an international wholesaler
- 1994: New construction and relocation in Nürnberger Straße
- 1999: Canon solution point – the first in Germany
- 2005: Print and copy center for Kyocera – the only one in Upper Franconia
- 2008: Samsung Premium
- 2009 Official Partner: Canon Large Format Reseller Partner
- 2011: Epson CAD Partner ProFocus 2011: Canon Production Print * Authorized Partner
- 2012: Canon Solutions Partner
- 2012: Moving to New Munich Premises 2012: Canon Advanced Large Format Partner
- 2012: Our webshop is online: plotter.online
- 2013: Establishment of OKM3D
- 2014: Opening of the new operating site in Eckersdorf
- 2014: Authorized MakerBot dealer
- 2014: Our webshop is online: 3d-drucker-experte.de
- 2014: Authorized BSD Lexmark partner
- 2014: Canon Production Print Partner
- 2015: Zortrax Premium Dealer
- 2016: Zortrax Distributor
- 2017: Raise3D Distributor
- 2017: 3DGence Distributor
- 2018: Uniz 3D Distributor
- 2018: Change of Company Name to “Office- und Kopiermanagement 2000 KG”
- 2018: Extension of the storage capacity of OKM3D to more than 1000 m²
- 2019: Raise3D Distribution continues its expansion (PL, H, SLO, CZ)
- 2019: Rupture Tech Consulting is part of the OKM3D team